Tila Tequila on Maxim UK

No Comment - Post a comment

Tila Tequila on Maxim UK

aAfkjfp01fo1i-20867/loc87/21903_tila_tequila_maximcover_large_122_87lo.jpg

Well now that the hamburger, hot dog, and apple pie eating holiday known as the 4th is over and done with, I truly need to buckle down my lil weight loss plan. It was around this time last month when I vowed to lean up to fit into my future designer handouts...well its been a slow progression. Flipping through a number of publications for some sort of inspiration I came across none other than my My Space friend Tila Tequila, a chick who is as lean as they come. The last bit of ...uh, inspiring work she did was on the cover of Stuff; this time around she was staring back at me from the cover of MAXIM...is there any justice!

OK, well as a chick on the quest, I draw inspiration from a number of people, but when it comes to fitness motivation mens glossies are the way to go. Why not? men fill their walls, or at least their TV screens with other men pumping iron...whatever works for you-- right? So back to Tequila...her MAXIM cover is for the UK edition (August), and she is looking even more fit then she did on her April Stuff cover. Funny, I can't even hate on her...not only is she continuing to grace covers, but technically she is an entrepreneur of sorts. As far as the UK edition,*** she is again credited with being the 'Queen of My Space.' Queen...hmmm...Queen? The British are so royale. Queen? I like that! Tia Walker--Queen Blogger...QUEEN B....I like that...I'm feeling good! WAIT! isn't that title already being used? Lil Kim refers to herself as Queen B.

 
This Post has No Comment Add your own!

Post a Comment

Hottest Hollywood Photo Caught by PaparazziClick Here

Asian Hottest Babes Hot AV Idol of JapanClick Here